Interested in letting your property with Pin A Property?
A member of our team will visit you and give you a free, no obligation valuation of your property, and discuss the rental value that could be achieved.
Pin A Property will advertise and market your rental property to a wide audience of prospective tenants. We display your property in our office windows, located on the very busy Evington Road. We also actively promote the details of your property on our website and on Zoopla.
Pin A Property knows that finding the right tenant for your property can often be stressful and time consuming. We can help you by finding suitable tenants as quickly as possible. Plus, we can manage the whole viewing process for you, saving you time.
Pin A Property carry out referencing and credit checks on all potential tenants before they take any property. The prospective tenant will then be required to pay one month’s rent in addition to a tenancy deposit in advance of moving into the property. Pin A Property will also register the deposit with the Deposit Protection Service for you.
Pin A Property produce comprehensive tenancy agreements. The tenancy agreement covers both the landlord’s and tenant’s rights and is a fair means to establish a healthy working relationship while allowing the landlord strict protection against late payment of rent or abuse of the property.
Pin A Property will register the tenant for all utilities and Council tax at the start of their tenancy ensuring all bills are paid throughout the term of the tenancy agreement.
- We ensure that you and your property are fully up to date with current legislation
- All properties have an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) & Gas Safety Certificate
- All properties managed are registered to comply with the Deposit Protection Service with full inventories taken – including colour photos
- Eye-catching ‘To Let’ board
- Full details available on our website
- Also advertised on Zoopla and On The Market
- No let, no fee
- Rent paid to you monthly
- We offer a ‘Tenant Find Only’ service and a ‘Full Management’ service
Residential Lettings Charges
- Free Valuation
- Reference & Credit Checks
- Photographic Inventory
- Landlord Insurance
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Tenant find only fee - 60% (plus VAT) of one months rent - subject to a minimum charge of £300 (incl VAT).
- Preparation of tenancy agreement
- Management Fee – 10% (plus VAT) of rent collection
- Admin and set up cost - £120 (incl VAT)
- Rent Collection
- Six Monthly Inspection
- Maintenance work
- Tenancy renewal - £30 (incl VAT)
- Re-Let fee - £120 (incl VAT)
To book your free property valuation please click here